to begin with...

may I just take a moment to explain the blog's title, or, "handle" or whatever you call it?



I was thinking about my over-the-edge habit of using sticky notes and thought - how about "clippings" like in newspaper clippings? You know?

Yeah, well...it does kind of roll off the tongue, yes?

Pam's Sticky Clippings... I kinda like it. Anyway, here's a place where I can talk to you, my sisters, and my friends - new and old...about, oh...just anything.



If you're a sister/friend ... Hi guys! Let's visit!

If you've just clicked on and we haven't met yet, Hi! Welcome to my blog.



I facilitate a Bible study class on Sunday mornings at my church - the Golden church of Christ in Golden, Colo. We have a great time sitting at God's feet and talking/learning about Him and His Word together.



We are a group of about thirty women - but would love that number to rise and include you.



I also love scrapbooking, decorative painting and quilting. I share scrapbooking and quilting with my family and friends, but as to my painting, I've taken that to another level...setting up a website with diyestores.com called Chickadees Hollow. It's new...okay it may look kind of simple, but it's a home for the painting that I share with my Mom - Polly and my sister - Donna.

I invite you to share your love of these crafts here too, maybe some hints, your favorite websites, etc.





Friday, September 4, 2020

K/DA - THE BADDEST [MALE Version) [English Cover] | CG5

No comments:

Post a Comment